Boba X Baby/Toddler/Preschool Carriers
I'm excited to announce that Boba X carriers are now available at Yellow Birch. I've been testing one for a while now on my little one as he's grown from baby to toddler stage and this carrier is amazing! The panel can be lengthened in both width and height and there are zip in padded seat extenders for the toddler/preschool size. The carrier can be worn from birth onwards without the need for an insert. Another exciting feature, and why it is referred to as the "X" is that the straps can be crossed when front wearing. If you haven't tried cross straps, the comfort will amaze you.
Here are some of the amazing features:
- 7-45 lbs - No infant insert needed!
- Seat micro-adjusts from 8-21" in width (20-53 cm)
- Panel body micro-adjusts from 12-16" in height (30-40 cm)
- 25-58" waist belt - A great option for petite and plus sized wearers
- Shareable! For both your babies and your partner
- Padded leg openings and seat extenders included!
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute - Certified Hip Healthy
- Machine washable
- 100% Cotton
- 0-30+ months
- Breastfeeding friendly
- Soothing for wearer and baby
Our shipment has also restocked Boba Serenity Wraps, a popular stretchy wrap made out of bamboo. These are a soft and breathable stretchy wrap perfect for cuddling your newborn baby.
Leave a comment
Also in News
How to properly wash your carrier to keep the fabric clean, safe and prolong your baby carrier's service life.
Not sure how/if/when to clean your baby carrier. Keep reading to learn how to clean different carrier types and materials of carriers.
First off, you will want to check with your manufacturer's care instructions so see what their recommendations are to do with how to wash and dry the carrier.