Girasol Wraps and Ring Slings are Restocked!
This week we received a shipment of Girasol woven wraps and wrap conversion ring slings in some amazing colourways! If you haven't tried a Girasol before, here are some reasons why I love them:
1. They come in some beautiful colours.
2. They are a nice medium weight woven making them great to use from birth onwards but still supportive for wearing a toddler.
3. They are 100% cotton making them easy to care for.
4. They break in very easily. A wash/dry and they are ready to use.
5. They are handwoven using fair trade practices in Guatemala.
This shipment was so beautiful that I couldn't resist snagging a Girasol Twilight wrap conversion ring sling for my spring baby.
As always, if you have any questions about what carrier is right for you, just send me an email.
Leave a comment
Also in News
All of these coats are designed for front carries, back carries and to be worn on their own. The Wallaby 2.0, Kowari and Numbat can also be worn during pregnancy.