Mamalila Babywearing Short Coat
Thanks to organic cotton, PU membrane and recycled polyester, the mamalila short coat is the absolute eco product. At the same time it is extremely versatile: the detachable quilted lining makes it so that the coat can be worn all year round, on the playground or to the office.
The mamalila short coat for babywearing is a coat for all seasons. The light, weatherproof impregnated outer coat is complimented by a warm quilted lining which can be buttoned in as required. It is also a sustainably oriented product that combines skin and environmentally friendly materials with a timeless design.
Functions and Features
- breathable, wind and water repellent with 7,000 mm water column
- suitable as maternity wear, thanks to accompanying insert easily converts to a babywearing coat and yet still perfect for the office
- super comfortable, very warm and yet surprisingly light
- innovative, sustainable mix of material: organic cotton, recycled polyester plus environmentally friendly membrane and coating
- versatile coat made for all seasons and for all weather conditions
- babywearing insert comes with hood and adjustable neck protection as well as detachable lining so that mother and child can individually regulate their warming needs
- Outer coat: 3 layer laminate with environmentally friendly PU membrane, outer and inner layers 100% organic cotton
- Quilted lining: outer shell is recycled polyester, filling is polyester
- Water column: 7.000 mm
- FC-free coating
- PFOS-/PFOA-free membrane
The organic cotton ensures high wearing comfort, while at the same time the breathable PU membrane makes the urban coat wind and weather resilient. On cooler days, the light but plush warm quilted lining can be buttoned in, containing 25% more padding on the body as on the arms, to ensure the babywearing mum more freedom of movement.