Integra Solar Carrier - Size 1 (baby)
Integra Baby Carrier Solar Size 1
In Transit carriers are expected to arrive late June.
- the ideal hot weather baby carrier but also versatile in all seasons
- sun-protective fabric which blocks 95-99% of the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays
- highly breathable and non-irritating, even to sensitive skin with moisture being wicked away
- constructed fully in solar fabric with polyester padding in the shoulder straps
- fabric is very strong and has a cotton-like feel
- sleek one-piece design incorporating a large sun/sleeping hood that fastens with small buckles to the shoulder straps to keep baby shaded or support a sleeping head.
- designed to keep baby cool in the heat of summer as well as offering protection from the sun
- ideal for use during light rain showers, at the pool or beach and in the shower
Note – Never attempt to swim with a baby in any carrier
Integra Baby Sizing
The sizing options of the Integra Baby have been carefully designed to take you from birth to preschool with as much overlap as possible whilst maintaining the best possible fit for all ages and stages.
The size 1 Integra Baby is suitable from birth (7.5lbs). To use the Integra Baby size 1 from birth you simply use the provided accessory strap to create the perfect fit for your baby. This flexibility ensures that the size 1 Integra Baby is suitable for a longer time and can be used until a child is approximately 2.5 years old.
The size 2 Integra Baby is suitable from approximately 18 months – the exact age varies depending on the weight and height of your child. Ideal for front or back carrying and suitable until your child is around 3.5 years of age.
The size 3 Integra Baby is our biggest size and is suitable from around 3 years of age until around 5 years and beyond for shorter carrying moments.
All models have been tested to be suitable to carry a weight of up to 24kg and all models fold up to fit in your bag easily.
It was really nice when we opened the package to find a personalized note with our carrier! We are very happy to have used Yellow Birch. Thank you!
A great carrier with super fast shipping:)
I purchased this carrier for my 3 month old. Although it was backordered for a few weeks from the manufacturer Meggan was sure to keep in touch about the status of the order.
I'm very happy with the purchase! It is lightweight, supportive, and comfortable. While I have yet to use it in really hot weather or water it certainly dries very quickly from a large amount of drool. A great summer carrier.
Not the most comfortable carrier, but it will work super well for the splash park so it’s a great purchase.
Most supportive carrier that I have that can be wet. Super lightweight too. Summer must have.